The training is designed to provide first responders, medical, and mental health clinicians with the a helpful crisis intervention protocol.
These protocols can help individuals stabilize when after experiencing trauma due to crime, natural disasters, assaults, accidents, etc.
What you'll get:
- Understand the neurobiology of trauma
- Grasp the rationale for the CID protocol
- Comprehend the rationale or the A-Tip protocol
- Demonstrate the implementation of CID and A-Tip protocol
- Learn to integrate a basic ground, stabilization, and resourcing skills
*Payments accepted: Paypal and all major debit and credit cards.
*Purchase is non-refundable
*If you cannot make the training, please send an email to [email protected]
*Recording of the training is prohibited unless discussed with training host.